Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience working as a system administrator for more than 1 year;
- Knowledge of operating systems of the MS Windows and Linux family and their server variants;
- Basic knowledge of MS SQL and MySQL;
- Ability to work with back-up systems: files / databases / systems;
- Installing and configuring Apache web servers, IIS;
- A sure level of knowledge in virtualization of servers (VMware);
- Knowledge of operating principles and configurations: AD, RDP, DNS, DHCP, File-server;
- Knowledge of basic data transfer protocols (TCP / IP, VLAN, FTP, SSH, HTTP / HTTPS, SMTP / POP3 / IMAP);
- Understanding and experience in the use of NAT, VPN (PPTP, IPSEC), network firewall technologies.
- Troubleshooting software and hardware problems;
- Set up and maintain active network equipment;
- Connection and configuration org. technology;
- User support when issues arise;
- Providing consulting services to customers by phone.
- Modern and comfortable office;
- Worthy and timely pay;
- Interesting projects;
- Friendly staff;
- Career growth.